Welcome to Day #6! Take a look at my Top 5 Resources to use in Atlanta to save for your child’s college education.
1. UPromise – earn money based on your shopping purchases
2. 529 plan – can enroll through your employer
3. Roth IRA – some people will use their employer retirement savings to use for their child’s education
4. GA college411– resources and plans to help with college funding starting from middle school
5. GA Hope scholarship – must maintain a certain GPA and be a GA resident. Find out more.