Postal Holidays for 2018
Shipping packages and buying stamps? Check out the 2018 USPS holidays for 2018:
- January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- January 15 (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday)
- February 19 (Washington’s birthday)
- April 17 (Check your locations for extended hours for Tax Day)
- May 28 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- September 3 (Labor Day)
- October 8 (Columbus Day)
- November 12 (Veterans Day)
- November 22 (Thanksgiving Day)
- December 24 (Christmas Eve) Check your locations for early closing.
- December 25 (Christmas Day)
- December 31 (New Year’s Eve) Check your locations for early closing.