This is a sponsored post and all opinions shared are mine including text and photography.
I always love it when the leaves start to change color outside on the trees in my yard. I can tell that FALL is close and it’s time for my holiday baking to begin! This weekend, I had the chance to create a warm apple cake recipe. Steviva sponsored the sweeteners for me to use as a substitution for sugar. The product that was used in this recipe was Fructevia.
I still can’t believe how great it taste. I literally do not miss the regular brand sugar that I usually bake with. If you are looking for a new FALL recipe, give this one a try!
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup of Fructevia
1 cup of light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¾ cup vegetable oil
¾ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Let’s Create & Bake!
- Turn on your oven to 350 degrees. While waiting for your oven to warm up, go ahead and grease/flour your baking dish. I used several oven Fall pumpkin themed baking dishes for each individual family member.
- In a nice size large bowl, combine the following ingredients (flour, brown sugar, Fructevia, baking soda, salt and cinnamon). Be sure and use a whisk to combine all the ingredients. It is better this way for even distribution of all the dry ingredients.
- Next, add all of your wet ingredients (eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract). Mix all of these ingredients together very well.
- Pour in your 3 cups of apples that are peeled and chopped. Note: I purchased 2 bags of pre cut apples. Fold the apples into your batter.
- After mixing all of your ingredients together including your apples, begin to pour your batter into your oven ready cooking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clear when removed after testing your cake.
- Once done, take your cake out and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes. Gather your ice cream and scoop.
- Top your warm apple cake with Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Ice Cream and enjoy!
Be sure to follow my sponsor Steviva on all their social media networks listed: