Publix has created new coupon policy changes ~ Be sure to take some time to read the new changes so that you are aware of how to use your coupons in their stores! Read and print a copy of the policy below or go here.
PUBLIX COUPON POLICY
Publix is committed to helping you save money. We offer weekly specials, buy-one-get-one free promotions, and accept Publix, manufacturer, and competitor coupons. When you add all these together, you can see why customers “Love to Save Here.” So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities. The types of coupons we accept:
- Manufacturer coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
Our acceptance guidelines:
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon.
- We only accept coupons for identical items we sell.
- We only accept a manufacturer coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. Maximum of two coupons per item.
- Manufacturer’s digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percent-off items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- Manager’s approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor’s coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitor’s coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
Note: Publix still accepts a coupon that has expired as long as date on the rain check is valid when it was issued.
Coupon Tip: When you have a rain check written in customer service, be sure to staple the coupons that you will be using immediately to your rain check.
If you have any questions about the new Publix coupon policy, be sure to contact their corporate office at 1-800-242-1227 or speak with your local store manager.